Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's National Scrapbook Day!

Did you know that today is National Scrapbook Day. In honor of it, I spent some time this morning with Rebecca (she is an intern at our church who is living with us) and taught her some of the basics of Photoshop Elements. She was a whizz and completed her first 3 digital scrapbook papes in a couple of hours. FUN! I think I got her addicted (sorry about that Rebecca)!

I didn't get anything new done, but I will try to upload a couple of my latest layouts that I created last month while I was taking Jessica Spragues Digi in Deep class. Blogger is being flaky today and I couldn't upload anything earlier.

Happy Saturday!


Update!
I got the scrapbook pages to upload, but only the small versions. You can't see alot of the detail, but you get the idea















No comments:

Post a Comment