Friday, May 8, 2009

Soccer mom to the max!


If official...I've crossed over. I've been a taxi driver for a while for my kids and all of the activities that they are in...but now, I have a rig to match! We are trying to get rid of our Equinox because it barely fits the 3 kids we have, and we can never have any room to take anyone else (another story for another time of how stupid we were to trade our Tahoe in on that). Anyway...we found this Suburban at a lot locally and got an absolute steal on it. It's a 2003 and in really great shape. They couldn't confirm the miles on it (something Jake totally doesn't care about) so they couldn't sell in for anywhere near what it's worth. Their loss, our gain. I never really wanted to drive something as big as a Suburban, but we totally need the room.

Watch out...the bus driver is coming down the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment